Friday, 23 March 2012

Here goes...


Okay, so my last post was exactly a year ago and if anyone happened to read that one, it was about a horrible journaler I am. I guess I proved my point. I just am such a closet perfectionist. I say closet because anyone who knows me knows that I am anything but perfect and organized. But anyone who knows me really well knows how much really wanting to be organized and do things well usually is my downfall. So the that is what held me back. I started the blog and intended on updating it after our impending trip to England and then life just happened and I always intended on going back and updating but wanting to update made me not get the here and now. Every urge in me is to type a huge paragraph including all the events from the past year just so it all seems complete. But I refuse. You will just have to catch the missing threads as you go and try to weave them together yourself. I am determined to post just when I have time and not fall into the trap of legalism or guilt when I don't have time. So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment